It seems like EVERYONE is cutting their bangs right now, so I made a video of how I do it! Check out my YouTube channel for the full video:
If videos aren't your style, here's a step-by-step tutorial!
1) Really think about this. If you're cutting your bangs for the first time without a hairdresser, GOOD LUCK. If this isn't your first rodeo, set an intention not to cut your bangs too short!
2) Tuck your longer pieces behind your ears. We're focusing on the section from the pupils-in
4) Do. Not. Cut. Straight. Across.
5) Cut in a vertical direction, taking your time. You should be barely cutting the hair.
6) If you want some wispy pieces, try to cut vertically at an angle. If you're hesitant, WAIT until the hairdresser
***These tips are from my own experience and from observing hairdressers. I'm not a hairdresser, but I've had bangs for almost two years