Breathe. You got this!
Take your liner and start drawing from the pupil outward → it helps to pull on the skin below your eyebrow:
3. Pull on the skin near the tail of your eyebrow (lightly, just so the skin isn’t wrinkled):
4. Start drawing upward: the key is light brush strokes, almost like connect the dots.
5. Now connect your line with what you did in step #2:
6. Depending on the look you’re going for, you can line past the pupil down to the inner corner of your eye.
7. For a fine wingtip, apply small pressure with the tip of the brush and connect the dots!
It’s okay if it isn’t perfect! Start over as necessary!
Best of Luck,