As a condition of use, you promise not to use the information and services provided by Sasha Sway for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Sasha Sway. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree NOT to use the Services:
1. To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate any person;
2. To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
3. To communicate with Sasha Sway representatives or other users in an abusive or offensive manner;
4. For any purpose (including posting or viewing Content) that is nor permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the Services;
5. To post or transmit, or cause to be transmitted, any Communication designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any 500px user;
6. To create or transmit unwanted 'spam' to any person or any URL;
7. To create multiple accounts for the purpose of voting for or against users' Visual and Verbal Content;
8. To post copyrighted Content that does not belong to you, unless you are commenting on Visual and Verbal Content in Blogs, where you may post such Content subject to providing appropriate attribution to the copyright owner and a link to the source of the Content.
Everything shared on this platform is my own opinion and based on what I've learned from my experience as a certified GFI instructor and student of dance. These opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of any organizations I may be affiliated with. All the information I give is true to the best of my knowledge, but there may be errors or mistakes.
I remind you that the information on my blog is for entertainment/informational use only. It should not be seen as any sole advice, such as medical, legal, emotional, or other types of advice. If readers rely on the information on my blog, it is at their own risk. Even though I have experience as a dancer, student, writer, etc., I am not a professional.
I reserve the right to change how I manage or run my blog, and I may change the focus or content on my blog at any time.